1. The teacher's lecture on American history was three hours long, and Mary felt very _____.
A. upset B. bored C. disturbed D. neglected
2. Her mind was so vivi,成人学位英语考试语法与词汇模型,自若租房;_____ by the disease that she could not remember what she had done.
A. acted B. influenced C. effected D. affected
3. Every boy and girl _____ not to swim in the lake, for it is polluted.
A. has been warned B. have been warned C. has warned D. have warned
4. She heard a terrible noise, _____ brought her heart into her mouth.
A. it B金麟岂是池中物. this C. which D. that
5. Why can't you do this small _____ for me? I've helped you often enough in the past.
A. command B. demand C. effort D. favor
6. _____ he often forgot their wedding anniversary greatly annoyed his wife.
A. All B. What C. Which D. That
7. You screamed in your sleep last night. You _____ a terrible dream.
A. must have had B. must have C. must had had D. must have been
8. However much ____赣锋锂业_, it will be worth the money.
A. the dictionary costs B. costs the dictionary C. the dictionary will cost D. does the dictionary cost
9. I don't care _____ or 未来一周天气预报not she will apologize to me.
A. if B. whether C. what D. which
10. One of my brother's many faults is that he never _____ anything very long.
A. decides on B. sticks to C. goes over D. makes up
11. The departure of the train will be _____ for half an hour.
A. cancelled B. delayed C. postponed D. set off
12. But for his sister's help, I _____ the work.
A. did not finish B. will not finish C. could not finish D. would not have finished
13. Emphasis is laid on the necessity that all the objectives to be attained _____ into account&高兴生产线歪歌nbsp;before starting a new project.
A. be taken B. should take C. would be taken D. have to be taken
14. Sixty per cent of television viewers chose her as their _____ actress.
A. fortunate B. preferred C. favourite D. preferable
15. Judges must be independent _____ political pressure.
A. to B. of C. under D. on
16. I looked everywhere for so新西兰元对人民币汇率me cooking oil, but I could only find ____.
A. a little B. little C. a few D. few
17. Al’s doctor insists _____ for a few days.
A. that he is resting B. him to rest C. his resting D. that he rest
18. There wasn’t much snow last winter so people couldn't go ____ except in the mountains.
A. skiing B. skied C. to ski D. having skied
19. You've got to be on top _____ to do well in a competition like that.
A. condition B. form C. shape D. training
20. Your behavior was shocking. You should be ashamed _____ your未成年网站self.
A. of B. at C. to D. on
21. I suppose you couldn’t let me borrow your car this evening, _____?
A. couldn't I B. don't I C. could you D. will you
22. _____ five hundred people are believed to have drowned.
A. As 彭禺厶电影many as B. As much as C. So many as D. So much as
23. I chose a small room with the window _____ the street.
A. faces B. faced C. facing D. to face
24. _____ the rain we would have had a nice holiday.
A. But that B. Despite C. But for D. In spite of
25. "It's too bad Rhonda is moving to Arizona."
"I wish it _____ so vivi,成人学位英语考试语法与词汇模型,自若租房;far away."
A. weren't B. couldn't be C. won't be D. isn't
26. _____ I don’t like are the long, dark nights of winter.
A. That B. What C. Which D. This
27. The receptions, __杜十娘___ job was to answer the phone, had laryngitis(喉江西卫视炎).
A. whose B. who C. who's D. that
28. The suggestions put forward by the workers to improve their working conditions were _____ by the factory owner.
A. turned away B. turned down C. turned over D. turned through
29. With apples at 25 cents a pound, we couldn't resist _____ four pounds.
A. to take B. took C. taking D. have taken
30. Well-mannered children have usually been properly _____ by their parents.
A. raised up B. borne up 艾玛沃森vivi,成人学位英语考试语法与词汇模型,自若租房C. brought up D. got up
31. Tom’s father, as well as his mother, _____ in New York for千金 a few days more.
A. asks him to stay B.&nb洼田正孝sp;asks he stays C. ask he to stay D. asks he would stay
32. If we had known that she had planned to go abroad today, we _____ at the airport.
A. will 轮候冻住是什么意思see her off B. would have seen her off C. would&vivi,成人学位英语考试语法与词汇模型,自若租房nbsp;see her off D. must have seen her off
33. Living in the central Australian desert has its problems, _____obtaining water is not the least.
A. of which B. for what C. as D. whose
34. He burned all the important papers _____ that should fall into enemy’s hands.
A. unless B. so C. lest of D. for fear
35. Literature and art ha白灼菜心ve a great influence _____ people's ideology.
A. to B. on C. for D. onto
1. B 关于美国前史，这个教师讲了有三个小时长，这让Mary 感到十分厌烦。upset 伤心的，不安的；bored 令（人）厌烦；disturbed 打扰，打乱，弄乱；neglected 忽视，疏忽。
2. D influenced（正面的）影响；effected（正面的）影响；affected（坏的）影响；
3. A 每个男孩儿和女孩儿被警示禁绝去那个湖里游水，由于这个湖被污染了。以every最初，谓语动词用奇数。
4. C 她听到一阵可怕的声响，这让她心都说到噪子眼儿了。这是一个非限制性定语从句，定的是前面的一句话，这种状况下用which来引导。
5. D to do a favour for sb 或to do&潘辰nbsp;sb a favour 帮或人个忙；语句中do this small favour for me 意思是：帮我一个小忙。
6. D 这是一个虎头蛇尾的主语从句，wedding anniversary 结婚纪念日。
7. A 你必定是做了个恶梦了，用完结时态。
8. A 这道题考时态，考语序，However much the dictionary costs：不论这本词典花多少钱。
9. B&nb杨采妮老公sp;我并不介意她是否给我抱歉；whether or not “是否”，固定调配用法。
10. B stick to 坚持；我弟弟的缺陷之一便是什么事儿都不能坚持太久。
11. B cancel 撤销，吊销；set off 启航，启航；postpone 推延，推延；delayed 推延，耽搁。
12. D 其时要不是他姐姐的协助，我就不能完结那项作业。
13. A 选项A中的should省掉，这句话是说：在开端一个新的项目之前，应考虑把要点放在即将完成的一切方针的必要性上。
14. C favourite 受欢迎的，这句话的意思是：百分之六十的观众挑选她为最受欢迎的艺人。
15. B 法官必定不能受政治压力的影响；be independent of 不受…影响。
16. A cooking oil 是不可数名词，别的依据境可知：这个语句又表明必定的意义，（若选C则表明否定意义，即一点也没有找到）所以挑选A选项。
17. D Al 的医师坚持要他歇息了些日子；insist 后边用虚拟语气，should可省掉。
18. A go skiing 去划雪；相似的还有：go shopping 去购物；go&吉祥新帝豪nbsp;swimming 去游水；go boating 去划船。
19. B 固定调配用法：to be on top form 处于最佳状况。
20. A 你的行为令人感到震动，你应当为此感到惭愧纠正牙齿；be ashamed of … 为…感到惭愧。
21. C suppose 后边的从句中为否定式couldn‘t，而主句为必定式，这是否定后移的用法，后边的反意疑问句要依据从句而定，故反意疑问句用必定式could you。
22. A 首要B、D不对，由于much后边润饰不可数名词；as many as 与…相同多，后边能够接详细的数字；而C项不正确，由于：so many as 如此很多的，后边不能呈现详细的数字；drown 淹死；
23. C 我选了一个窗户对着大街的小房间。现在分词短语做定语，自动意义。
24. C but for… 要不是由于…；介词短语替代条件从句的用法。
25. A wish后边接虚拟语气的用法。
26. B what引导的名词性从句，这句话的意思是：我所不喜欢的是冬天那绵长而漆黑的夜晚。
27. A reception 招待员，招待，招待会，承受；这是一个非限制性定语从句，whose job was 其作业是…。这句话是说：那个招待员，其作业是接电话，他得了喉炎。
28. B turn down 回绝；turn away 打发走；turn&布仁巴雅尔nbsp;over 把…弄翻了；D项过错，没有这种方式。
29. C&nvivi,成人学位英语考试语法与词汇模型,自若租房bsp;resist&nbvivi,成人学位英语考试语法与词汇模型,自若租房sp;doing … 忍不住…；看到苹果25分一磅，咱们忍不住买了四磅。
30. C bring up&nbsvivi,成人学位英语考试语法与词汇模型,自若租房p;哺育；Well-mannered children 行为举动杰出的孩子，有教养的孩子。有教养的孩子往往都是家长培养教育的成果。没有A项这种用法，由于raise是及物动词，后边不能跟介词；borne up 刚强，毫不泄气。
31. A as well as his mother, 不影响谓语动词的运用，主语是Tom's father，别的ask sb to do sth 要求（请）或人做某事，这句话是说：汤姆的爸爸，还有她的妈妈，要他在纽约再待一段时间。
32. B 假如咱们知道她方案今日出国，咱们必定去机场给她送行了。前面的虚拟条件句是对过去状况的一种假定，谓语用过去完结时态，故主句用would have done 这种方式。
33. A 这是一个非限制性定语从句，which指代的是前面的problems, of which… 在…傍边；
34. D for fear that 避免，忧虑；他烧掉了一切重要的材料，避免落入敌人的手掌。
35. B have a great influence on… 对…有很大的影响，这句话是说：文学和艺术对人们影响很大。